“Are you wandering around to check out the best and brightest musicals in London? Catch the list of these 10 best London musicals and enjoy the dandiest entertainment which is remarkably distinguished.”
With so many things to do in London, musicals remain to be the core part of folks’ entertainment in the capital. As options are copious, you would never love to encounter with the worst show after spending a decent amount on its ticket purchase.
Yeah, we know it should be worth-watching. Thus, we’ve a compiled a list of top 10 London musicals which you can enjoy solo or with your family. Check out the complete details and ticket purchase option.
1. The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre
The Lion King at Lyceum Theatre with its music featured by none other than Elton John is an elite refit of Disney. The musical represents the outstanding arrangements with mind-bubbling sound effects as well as hundred-proof guises. The Lion King potentially manages to hypnotize the people of all ages. Booking until Jan 2016
- Tickets: £35
- Directed: by Julie Taymor
- Duration: 160
- Venue: Wellington Street, London WC2E 7RQ
- Telephone: + 0813
2. The Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty’s Theatre
It’s a must see long running show which is the tale of the phantom that terrifies the Paris Opera in order to make his protégé Christian the chief lady of the opera. It’s an epic musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Booking until March 2016, so let’s just move ahead to book your tickets today.
- Ticket: £27
- Directed: Gillian Lynne
- Venue: Haymarket St James, London SW1Y 4QL
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 7850 8750
3. Wicked at the Apollo Victoria
Wicked based Gregory Maguire’s acclaimed novel which uncovers the implausible and myriad chronicle of the witches of Oz and depicted that how one got the fame of being called good where others as wicked.
- Ticket: £20
- Directed: Joe Mantello
- Duration: 165
- Venue: 17 Wilton Road, Westminster London SW1V 1LG
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 7834 6318
4. Bend it like Beckham
“Bend It Like Beckham”, just like the Team of England is at its best is the latest musical edition of West End of a hit Britflick. Indulge yourself into the rocking musical with composer Howard Goodall who is all blessed with marvellous skill.
- Tickets: £15-£49.50.
- Venue: Phoenix Theatre
- Address: 104-110 Charing Cross Rd WC2H 0JP
- Duration: Runs 2hr 45min
5. Mamma Mia! At the Novello Theatre
It’s one of the most sought-after musical and a trip along the aisle. Believe us, you forget it ever. Yes, It’s A mother, A Daughter and three possible dads, Lol… the characters is widely renowned and as magnetized thousands of people. The scrip and the music line of the Mamma Mia is just outstanding. Booking until April 2016
- Ticket: £15.00 to £65.00 (INR1, 489.39) per ticket
- Directed: Phyllida Lloyd
- Venue: 5 Aldwych, London WC2B 4LD
- Telephone: 0844 482 5115
6. Thriller – At Lyric Theatre
Thriller- Live at the Lyric Theatre is a conventional tribute to the great dancer, singer and musician, Michael Jackson. It celebrates the accomplishing career of the acknowledged king of pop for two hours at a stretch with some hysterically hits.
- Ticket: £27.50 to £69.50 (INR2, 730.55) per ticket
- Directed: Gary Lloyd
- Venue: Shaftesbury Avenue, St James London, W1D 7ES
- Telephone: 08
7. Billy Elliot: At Victoria Palace Theatre
Based on the highly acclaimed movie of British, Billy Elliot features the sensational music by none other than Elton John which is beautifully directed by the Great Stephen Daldry. It’s a magnificently narrated story of a boy who is working and later falls deeply in love with the Ballet and tussle to prove his sceptics immoral.
- Ticket: £19.50 to £67.50 (INR1, 936.21) per ticket
- Directed: Stephen Daldry
- Venue: Allington Street, Westminster, London SW1E 5EA
- Telephone: +44 (0)20 7834 1317
8. Les Misérables at the Queen’s Theatre
Seen and appreciated by more than 60 billion people across 42 countries and in 21 different languages all across the world, Boublil and Les Misérables of Schönberg, Cameron Mackintosh is a global stage sensation. Still, the stage act is continued to break the records of box offices across the countries.
- Ticket: £20.00 to £67.50 (INR1, 985.86) per ticket
- Directed: Trevor Nunn, John Caird
- Venue: Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 6BA
- Telephone: 0844 482 5160
Gypsy is one out of the wonderful stage shows which feels like a stunning immoderation. Just visit there and experience the paranormal stage show performed absolutely with the stupendous choreography of Gene Kelly-ish on a disjointedly splendid set, along with a huge cast.
- Ticket: £19.50-£69.50. Runs 2hr 50min
- Choreography: Gene Kelly-ish
- Venue: The Strand London WC2R 0ET
- Telephone: 0
10. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at Royal Drury Lane Theatre
The stunning musical show of Roald Dahl will be bringing you the delightfully dark tale of baffling confectioner who is better called as Willy Wonka. The story is directed by the Sam Mendes. The peculiar Oompa-Loompas, A garden of chocolate as well as the army of squirrels will be on this show together.
- Ticket: £17.50 to £67.50 (INR1, 737.63) per ticket
- Director: peter Darling